Thursday, August 12, 2010

barriers in fundraising for the flood victims

A very shameful incident occured with me today and on the basis of what i concluded that we as a nation will never prosper and we will continue to remain in the same condition as we are in nowadays.At around 9pm i was in mall of lahore and just like a volunteer working with an organization i had a booklet of tickets and was selling out tickets to the visitors when suddenly someone from the adminstartion came to me and said that i must contact the reception and ask for permission in order to continue fundraising for the flood victims.the young girl at the reception dialled the number of mall of lahore’s manager and i asked him for permission and he was very rude to me and even scolded me and asked me to leave that place because he thought i was doing something wrong or maybe i was fake.I want to make a request to such people that if they are involved in dirty games then don’t think that everyone is the same.Mashahallah we have very honest people in pakistan but the sad part is that they are very few in numbers and unfortunately they don’t come in the limelight.

No comments:

Post a Comment